Update

So just a quick update for anyone that reads this. I'll be pretty busy the next couple days. I just subscribed to EA Access for the Xbox One, once I get to play with that for a little bit I'll do a little review/overview so be on the lookout for that. I also ordered a pair of Anker Bluetooth earbuds which I will be comparing to my Jaybird's. I didn't do a review on the Jaybird's mainly because there are so many out there but if you would like to see it please let me know. I also ordered the Creative Soundblaster E5 DAC/Amp, once I get some time in with that I'll get a review up.

Thank you everyone for reading, and please send me suggestions or anything you think might make my site even a little bit better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logitech MX Master Mouse

Legion of Collectors July 2016

Logitech K750