Update 05/26/16

Just a quick update for everyone. I'm honestly not working on a whole lot right now. I will be doing a review of a Lenovo Yoga 12 soon. That is actually the computer I'm using at the moment to write this on. Outside of that I don't have a lot going on unfortunately. I probably won't be buying a lot of stuff for the time being so if I go too long between reviews I might just do a few random ones. Like my PS4 and Xbox One, Dish Network, the SportClips experience, things like that. If there's any of those you would like to see please let me know. I will be working on the Lenovo review tonight and tomorrow. Depending how far I get on it hopefully I can get it posted by tomorrow sometime.

A huge thank you to everyone that does read these, you have no idea how much I appreciate it. Just so you know I don't get paid to do these reviews and I haven't received any of the products I've reviewed for free. I have actually bought everything that I have reviewed, I enjoy doing this and I hope it shows. Speaking of there is a small possibility this blog may be moving, I would really like to get my own domain and clean up the blog a bit. right now it just doesn't make financial sense due to the amount of readers. If everyone can recommend my page to a friend I would greatly appreciate it.


Thank you very much for sticking around with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logitech MX Master Mouse

Legion of Collectors July 2016

Logitech K750